Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati has cemented himself in Clasico history by becoming the youngest player to score in the El Clasico fixture in the 21st century at just 17 years and 359 days old.
But unfortunately for the Guinea-Bissau born player, his club lost 3-1 against real Madrid on Saturday.
Fati’s feat is the second time this year that the record has been broken, with Vinicius Jr having done so in March at 19 years and 233 days old.
Here’s a recap of the main records set by the teenage sensation:
1) Second youngest Barça debutant in La Liga, 25 August 2019
2) Barça’s youngest Liga Goalscorer, 31 August 2019
3) Youngest starter at Camp Nou, 14 September 2019
4) Youngest player to score and assist in a Liga game, 14 September 2019
5) Youngest goalscorer at Camp Nou, 14 September 2019
6) Barça’s youngest Champions League debutant, 17 September 2019
7) Second youngest player for Spain U21, 15 October 2019
8) Barça’s youngest Champions League Goalscorer, 10 December 2019
9) Youngest player to score brace in La Liga, 2 February 2020
10) Second youngest player for Spain, 3 September 2020
11) The youngest goal scorer with the Spanish national team, September 6, 2020
12) Youngest player to score two goals in the Champions League, 20 October 2020
13) With Pedri, the first duo under 18 to score in the same Champions League match, October 20, 2020
14) The highest-scoring player under the age of 18 in the history of LaLiga, October 24, 2020
RELATED STORY: Ansu Fati in the history books again
By Ofhani Munyai